Classic and Effortless
Experience the Corona, with its traditional round hot tub shape, for up to 6 people. Space-saving and easy to use, the Corona offers relaxing hydrotherapy with minimal set-up. Just place, plug in, fill and enjoy. No special electrical connections needed. Programmed by a backlit digital topside controller, 26 stainless steel jets and a powerful energy-efficient pump combine to provide soothing relaxation to tired aching muscles and joints, leaving you feeling rejuvenated. The Corona comes complete with LED color-changing underwater light, heavy-duty, tapered insulated locking spa cover, a spa filter and filter cover that doubles as a cup holder.
The Corona’s durable resin unibody construction is offered in gray or cobblestone and requires no maintenance and will never rot, rust or deteriorate. The cabinet is fully foam insulated & is equipped with a 1Kw/4Kw Balboa all-season stainless steel heater for energy efficiency and structural integrity. Easy access keyed-door makes repair and maintenance hassle-free!
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 80.5 in. L/W x 34.5 in. H
- Pump: 1 x 2BHP (1.5CHP) 2-speed
- Water capacity: 270 USG
- Weight Dry / Filled: 435 lb. / 2675 lb.
- Electrical Requirements: “Plug & Play” 120V/15A operation. Plugs into any dedicated 120V outlet so no special wiring is required. Spa may be converted by a licensed electrical professional to 240V/40A operation for increased efficiency.
- Heater: 1 kW stainless steel heater, true all-weather high-efficiency system
- Filter: Floating weir, 20 sq. ft. filter cartridge
- Insulation: Full foam
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet.
- Backlit digital topside control panel.
- Cover: Heavy-duty 4-in. to 2-in. insulated tapered spa cover
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov