Lightweight & Portable!
The Terra offers 20 stainless steel jets for a targeted hydrotherapy experience. This lightweight & portable spa will fit just about anywhere and seat 3-4 people comfortably. With “plug & play” 120V operation, this resin spa is easy to use with no electrical connections required. Simply place it on any level, solid & stable surface, fill with water & plug in the 8′ GFCI cord (converts to 240V for more efficient operation). With digital controls & an LED multicolor underwater light, sit back, have fun & enjoy the benefits of a 2 BHP, 2-speed high-output pump. Comes complete with a heavy-duty, tapered insulated cover with locking clips.
The Terra’s durable resin unibody construction is offered in gray or cobblestone and requires no maintenance and will never rot, rust or deteriorate. The cabinet is fully foam insulated & is equipped with a 1Kw/4Kw Balboa all-season stainless steel heater for energy efficiency and structural integrity. Easy access keyed-door makes repair and maintenance hassle-free!
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 71 in. L x 61.5 in. W x 29.5 in. H
- Pump: 1 x 2BHP (1.5CHP) 2-speed
- Water capacity: 216 USG
- Weight Dry / Filled: 318 lb. / 2046 lb./li>
- Electrical Requirements: “Plug & Play” 120V/15A operation. Plugs into any dedicated 120V outlet so no special wiring is required. Spa may be converted by a licensed electrical professional to 240V/40A operation for increased efficiency.
- Heater: 1 kW stainless steel heater, true all-weather high-efficiency system
- Filter: Floating weir, 20 sq. ft. filter cartridge
- Insulation: Full foam
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet.
- Backlit digital topside control panel.
- Cover: Heavy-duty 4-in. to 2-in. insulated tapered spa cover
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov